And Nicholas had a busy day as well - he got to see a battery of doctors as part of the finalization process - to confirm everything that's in his file for court. Poor little guy got poked and prodded all morning, but was still in a pretty good mood when we arrived at 1pm for our visit.

Hey Pretty Girl - do you come here often?
Not a lot of pix - just a few of Nicholas and Morgan (one of his girlfriends, and Michele & Robertson's little girl) playing in the ball pit. Hmmm...ammo for when things get ugly in about 15 years (or as a cute photo when they get married???) And if I did things right, you should see a link below our main picture to Finding Morgan Adams - that's Michele & Robertson's blog about their adventures here.

Hey - Let's make a break for it - I think I see a stroller built for two over there!
Anyway - that's the scoop for now...we're off to watch another episode of the first season of Lost (now we understand the appeal!).
8 comments:
I found Miss Morgans' blog yesterday, so nice to put faces to names....they look so happy together in the ball pool!
Do we book the caterer now?? ;-)
Have enjoyed reading your blog. Loved the picture of Nicholas and Morgan in the ball pit. It's great that the four new parents have each other for support. Morgan's Grandma Carol in Naples, FL
The baby pictures really bring a smile to my face during the day. I am looking forward to meeting little Nicholas. Miss you both as well!!! - David from NY
Morgan and Nicholas-what a cute couple! I too have enjoyed reading Morgan's, Robertson and Michele's blog. I saw it warmed up to 30 today!
We miss you!
Congratulations! So happy to see you all finally made it! Thanks for sharing your adventure and I loved seeing Nicholas, he is so adorable. Great photos of the Wolfe family; keep them coming! Love to you all!!!
As the parents of Morgan, we noted she wasn't in her crib, number eight, at 10 pm and wondered if she might be carousing down at crib six. Now we might come to some rash conclusions, about why the kids here wake up with no diapers on, but let's give them a chance to explain.... Hmm. Morgan's not even a U.S. citizen yet and she's just taken the Fifth!
Thanks for the chili, 'twas yum yum.
- Robertson and Michele
(Bonkers for a Beantown Brat)
Love reading about your adventures, it reads like a book. Nicholas is beautiful, you all look so happy. Can't wait to meet him.
JoAnne - Norwood, MA
I guess I one of the dumber family members - just got the word from John this AM how to write... have been reading your wonderful blog daily and must immediately say were in love with that precious little guy! What a blessing for you both...
No news here other than that Michael broke a pinky toe and com-
plains a lot!
I'm readying a quilt for the big local area's quilt show... hey, ya never know! It's a combo of embroidered blocks and patchwork all in red. Also doing some sub-
teaching and making a quilt w/Chrissies class of 4th graders.
Happy Easter to you all.
With great love, Carol
Post a Comment