
Then off to see the kiddo. Again, we were in the sleeping room and, given temps, layers and
stress, all three of us were pretty mellow. Nicholas got his fix of Cheerios and another go at the sippy cup; we got our fix of Nicholas (if not our fill).
We're about to start packing. We leave Kostanai tomorrow afternoon, directly after our last visit with little man. We'll spend a night in a nice hotel in Almaty, then fly home via Amsterdam on Friday. Will give a recap when we're home and human. Love you all.
6 comments:
Yeah!! Great news about court and I assume no more tirads about Borat. So the little man will be a Wolfe/Dugan (and extended family) very soon. David and I got some great books for him to read when he gets home. And of course sippy cups are on the list as well. So looking forward to seeing you guys on Friday. Give Nicholas lots of kisses for us.
Excellent news! Congratulations.
We forgot to mention earlier that the weather in Madison and in the rest of the East Coast has been as cold as in your part of the world. The Masters Golf Tournament was held in pretty chilly weather in Augusta. Tiger Woods did not win his fifth jacket. It was taken by a surprise young newcomer. (Tiger was a young newcomer at one time)
Counting the days till we see him! In a less bulky outfit ;-)
Congratulations, Mom, Dad and Nicholas!
This is the best, wonderful, joyous news. I wish you an smooth trip home and a quick wait for Nicholas' homecoming.
Love,
genevieve
Fantastic news! I got home late last night after an exhausting rehearsal and realized you were probably in court at that moment. Gary and I toasted you. Got today's newspaper all ready for Nicholas too. I am sure he will be fascinated to read about the Omaha city council events on the day of Wolfe-ing. Of course there's also (always) a Husker football preview! Safe journey. With love, Diane
Post a Comment